Visa Counseling  

Chinese Law requires all foreigners (Wàiguó rén) to have a visa prior to their entry into the mainland. Most visas issued are either Tourist (L), Business (F), or Work (Z) visas. The initial visa received from your home country will probably have a validity of about 30 to 90 days for each entry into China.

Interns are allowed to be in China for 6 months on a Business (F) visa.

To see what a completed visa application looks like, please click here.

If you have any questions, please view our  FAQ’s page or send us an email to